Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Itunes Fun

On Grace's Birdcage she did a little 10 most played songs on itunes list, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

1. Dreamlover- Mariah Carey
2. Love At First Sight- Kylie Minogue
3. Woman Trouble- Artful Dodger
4. Not Ur Girl- Katharine Mcphee
5. Jump- Madonna
6. Best of Me- Morningwood
7. Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
8. Let's Hear It For The Boy- Denise Williams
9. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
10. Respect- Aretha Franklin

That wasn't too embarassing. As you can tell I mostly listen to uplifting, "pop" songs over and over. They are more fun to dance to and put me in a better mood!

On a sadder note, my cat has been missing for a week now. Around here, I am not very hopeful that I will ever see her again. I have had so many cats in my lifetime and don't know how much more I can take. It's too hard to keep them indoors. I'm heartbroken. She is one of the coolest cats I've ever owned. I got her by chance when I was actually looking for one of my other missing cats, a lady called us and thought she had our cat, but it wasn't ours but we took her in anyways. <3

Au Revoir xx

1 comments:

alissa said...

oh no my dear! I hope she comes back soon. thats a terrible feeling - its amazing how much pets become part of our lives.

on a happy note im glad you did the playlist. you get awesome points for mariah at the top! I turned on my old laptop to see what that one use to be...kelis my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard! hahaha