Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guess What I Did......

Yep, you guessed it I went on a crazy impulse and rented Gossip Girl season one, disc one. I have no shows to watch during the summer and sometimes I just crave a good teen drama. I miss the days of The OC. I watched two episodes last night and am intrigued and frightened. Will watch more soon....


Oh, and I found out which actor/actress is leaving Grey's Anatomy. Maybe I won't watch anymore?

Moving on... I am officially one week into my summer art class. It's four hours long. Yes, four hours! I am completely exhausted when it is over. When I pictured how my art class would be I pictured hot artist boys, a cute slouchy purse to keep all my art supplies in, and me being a good artist. None of those happened. It's mostly me hunched over my desk thinking how much my back hurts from sitting on a stool. Not as glamourous as I thought. Anyways, we need to pick one subject to focus our drawings on for our sketch book. I am thinking: travel, France, movies, or like Jane Austen-y(eighteenth century) clothing, buildings, gardens. I am open to all suggestions and ideas!

Au Revoir xx

2 comments:

alissa said...

oooo you're going to LOVE gossip girl. so addicting.
i think they'll both leave greys, the other one just hasnt spoke up about it yet. but hopefully im wrong because i kind of feel like it will suck if TWO of the main characters take off!

Farah said...

gossip girl is quite addictive! you have been warned! lol. and I hope that you find your cat soon, I know if it was me in that position I will be crying buckets! =(