Saturday, June 20, 2009

LA Trip Part1

Yesterday I took a little adventure to LA. Turned out to be disastrous. Here's why... I got in a car accident. I was making a left turn and seriously misjudged how far away/how fast the cars were coming at me. Well I stupidly decided to go, and I quickly realized I couldn't make it across, so then I swerved and ran up a big curb and went into a gas station and had to slam on my brakes. Let's just say there was a ton of yelling (from my sister at me for being stupid), crying (by me for feeling like an idiot and putting our lives in danger), and no driving my car home. So we left it overnight in a parking lot where my sister's boyfriend works, thankfully that was sort of close by. Today we had to drive allll the way back to LA just to get it towed. But, we did go to Cheesecake Factory on the way home. Mmmm cheesecake.

My front wheel is all banged up and wobbles, my alignment is completely off, and I have a swollen and bruised knee. If you think about it REALLY hard it was kind of hardcore. I definitely learned a lesson from this one and am very thankfull we are ok.

Part two coming soon!

Au Revoir xx

1 comments:

Farah said...

Ouch, Thank god that you are safe though girlfriend. That was really close though!