Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Am Maid of Honor! Oh No!

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted on here! What's wrong with me? I promised a LA trip part two and never followed up on my promise! Well I was going to talk about my trip to the Marc Jacobs store on Melrose and my adventure on Rodeo Drive and post some pictures. Maybe I will still post those pics?

So what have I been doing you ask? Lots! I have been really busy just having fun and going to art class, planning my sister's wedding, and hanging out with friends. Crazy times. To me summer is all about having as much fun as possible, staying away from the computer (which heats up like crazy making me not want to turn it on) and tv. I am trying to go out as much as I can.

Today was my last day of art class so I decided it was time for an update on here. Comic Con is this Sunday.. I will try to take pictures of that and put them on here as planned.

Au Revoir <3