Thursday, April 30, 2009

Having a Bad Day

Today has not been a very good day, but I have found some things that have cheered me up such as seeing people have left me comments (yay! I really appreciate it) and the little boy I tutor told me that I would make a really good teacher. Aw, very sweet! Even though I don't think I have the patience to be a teacher.

Listing things that make me happy also makes me happy. So here's a list of my top 10 things/people that make me happy.

1. My mom
2. My dog (even though she is very grouchy- she's a chihuahua)

3. Dlisted.com -where else would I get important news?
4. Anything with sugar

5. Watching Audrey Hepburn movies

6. Coffee
7. Finding good things at thrift stores, rummage sales, etc.
8. Genuinely kind people
9. Traveling

10. Receiving letters or packages in the mail.


There you have it! Try it one time if you're not having the best of days.

Au Revoir xx

2 comments:

alissa said...

mmm those are all very good things. i will take some traveling with a side of coffee and sugary treats please :) asap!

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

aw i hope you feel better honey!!!

and i love audrey and suger too :)

hope you had a lovely weekend! xxx