Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Movie to Remember

Last night I watched An Affair to Remember. It was on my list of romance movies to watch. I have to admit I got all teary-eyed at the end! One thing bothered me a little bit though.. why didn't she tell him she got hit by a car right away?! I was tempted to scream "TELL HIM!!!" at the screen. I was thinking what I would've done in that situation and I'm pretty sure I would've blurted out what happened the first chance I got. But I'm extremely impatient. Even though I wanted to scream at some points, it was definetly better that she keept her accident a secret for as long as she did. Cary Grant was great in this as always and I also enjoyed Deborah Kerr. Overall the movie was great and a classic for sure.



What's next? Priceless with Audrey Tautou because I'm in a French mood and then either To Catch a Thief, Rope, or Paris When It Sizzles. I'll have to consult my good friend Netflix.

Au Revoir xx

3 comments:

alissa said...

ooo i dont know about priceless! i might have to check that out. i havent seen this classic either - add it to the list!

thanks for your comment!

Frances Davison said...

I knooow! All the way through I was like SHE GOT RUN OVER, stop being a TOOL and TELL HIM. haha x

William Street Store said...

I love this movie! But I totally agree she needed to tell him straight away!!
xxxx