Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Never fear being vulgar, just boring"

Went to a rummage sale today and a few other places. Got some cool things. Well I think they are cool. I picked up a red Coach wallet. I managed to get a $2 discount on it because it's a bit dirty.. but who cares I have always wanted a red wallet! I also got an old San Francisco ceramic box thing. I have a strange obsession with buying San Francisco trinkets. No idea why.. I have plenty. I also bought some sunglasses and two books.. The Color Purple and this one..


I'm excited to read this one. The book features 14 women who were fashion icons in their time and still inspire to this day. I of course already skimmed through and looked at all the pictures and read some quotes. I have to say they seem really sassy. That's a good thing.


Daisy Fellowes. She was heiress to the Singer sewing machine, editor in chief at the French Harper's Bazaar, & writer.

Au Revoir xx

0 comments: