Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogging is confusing

I am bad at blogging. I don't know how to do it!

Moving on... American Idol anyone? Well Kris won! When he won.. I was like what?! Everyone including me thought Adam would take it. Even Kris did! His face said it all. Not that it really matters, people get record deals either way. I couldn't believe it's been a year since I went to the finale last season! The rehearsal was the best part, I was lucky enough to have been in the third row. Also, seeing Simon, Paula, Randy, and Ryan in person was sort of weird because it's like their not real or something. If that makes sense at all. The taping of the show wasn't as fun, I had to sit further back and had to break every few minutes for a commercial. Still a lot of fun. Idol gives back was cool as well, got to see a lot of great performers and the money from the tickets went to a good cause. Everyone should go see a taping of a TV show/ be in the audience.. it's just a lot of fun and you'll always remember it. Speaking of that, I might go be a seatfiller at the Teen Choice Awards in August. Eh, something to do right? =)

Although I've been pretty busy with finals and stuff I did get the chance to watch Bonnie and Clyde and Slumdog Millionare. Both really good. Almost started crying at the end of Slumdog Millionare (almost).

While watching Bonnie and Clyde the whole time I was thinking how could they remake it with Hilary Duff playing Bonnie? Google this if you haven't heard of it yet. Just wrong!

Au Revoir xx

1 comments:

alissa said...

looooved slumdog millionaire!

i just watched the finale of idol last night (saved in the dvr!) and was sooo surprised!
as much as im a huge adam fan (although i really liked kris) i kept saying that i thought it would actually be better for adams career if he didnt win - so im kind of excited for him. i think that would kind of tie him down to a certain track - this gives him more freedom!